Manual Sewing Roller Cutter Rotary Blade
Do not scissor back and forth with your rotary blade. It will make a rough edge along the seam and loosen the threads. Instead, use the strength in your shoulder to push the blade forward, away from your body, in one smooth action. It takes practice, but eventually, you will make steady cuts.Store the rotary blade out of reach of children. The blade is as sharp as a razor, and even a small nick can cause bleeding. Children are quite apt to figure out the mechanics of the cutter and can figure out how to open the blade quickly.Never leave the blade open on your work surface. Get into the habit of closing the blade each time you place it down. A small brush of the hand against it will cause a cut. Have band-aid near your cutting area for emergency care in case of an accident.
- High Quality 45mm Blade Rotary Cutter for professionals and hobbyists.
- The ergonomic design provides reduced fatigue. Features a dual-action safety mechanism. Accommodates both right- and left-handed users.
- Constructed from durable and strong tungsten SKS-7 alloy tool Japanese steel. The blade is extremely sharp but it isnâ€™t exposed unless you squeeze the handle. It has a special blade-locking mechanism which lets you keep your blade safe when not in use. Comes in a blister package.
Volu. Weight (Gm) :- 270
Product Weight (Gm) :- 120
Ship Weight (Gm) :- 270
Length (Cm) :- 13
Breadth (Cm) :- 4
Height (Cm) :- 25
- Stock: 142
- Brand: Image Engravers & Prints
- Weight: 270.00g
- SKU: 9048_rotating_blade_cutter